Justin and Cassidy’s wedding day was a blast! They incorporated things that were fun and meaningful to them! Here are a few:
- They got ready off site at an Air bnb, they picked a fun one that was large enough for both of their wedding parties to get ready in. It gave them the privacy and space for everyone to get ready.
- First look with family members. Cassidy did a first look with some of her immediate family before heading to the venue. It was exciting and sweet all at the same time, her family was so happy they got to see her and have a moment together before the day unfolded.
- Lean into your environment. Getting married by water? Rent a boat and have those special and unique wedding photos. They opted in to having bridals at the venue and their sunset photos on a boat before making their grand entrance into their reception. It was fun and memorable!
- Dessert of your choice – who says you have to have a traditional wedding cake? Choose a dessert or desserts that make you happy. Justin and Cassidy celebrated over donuts! Yum!
- Group photo with everyone! It’s a great way to capture everyone that was there on your wedding day and a fun celebration moment as everyone celebrates together during the photo!
Wedding Venue: The Scott Resort
Wedding Reception: The Lido
Coordinator & Floral: Every Step Events